What must be done here?
As confirmation of the safe manufacture of machinery, incomplete machines and plants, the manufacture issues a declaration of conformity or a declaration of installation.
Both serve to confirm to the operator, that the law and regulations for safe machinery have been upheld and the product may be commissioned.
Prior to commissioning or introduction of a new machine to market, the manufacturer must complete the following work:
– ensure that the fundamental health and safety requirements are fulfilled
– ensure that the technical documentation is available
– provide the required information such as operating instruction
– carry out the applicable conformity evaluation procedure
– issue an EU conformity declaration and ensure that it is provided with the machine
– apply the CE mark
During this procedure, the difference between machinery and incomplete machines is established.
Here we want to offer the manufacturer and the European distributors added value and can take over the complete certification process.