In order that machines or incomplete machines are developed efficiently and cost-effectively, all areas must understand the foundations of machine safety during the phases from development through to commissioning.
This entails the harmonised development of the necessary training.
Basic training: Machine safety (1 Day)
– Legal foundations of Machinery Directive 2006/42/EG
– Causality model of the accident
– Terminology: Risk, Risk acceptance, terminology in safety technology
– Conformity assessment procedure according to MRL
– Proof for safety-related parts of control systems
Advanced Training: Safe Machinery Control (3 Days)
– Foundations of Machine Safety
– Risk assessment according to ISO EN 12100
– Foundations of EN ISO 13849-1
– Risk identification and determination of the PLr
– Performance Level PL, Deterministic perspective control category B, 1-4, Probabilistic perspectives MTTF, DC, CCF, Calculation of MTTFd values
– Verification PL to PLr
– Calculation software according NSBIV AG
– Calculation software according to Sistema
– IEC 62061 – Compare PL and SIL
– Development of examples
– Software Safety requirements and validation – V-Model
– Validation of FMEA according to EN ISO 13849-2 etc.
– Consideration for errors, exclusion of errors
– Practical examples
– Closing discussion